What does a new roof installation mean for a homeowner? Replacing your old roof is a huge decision that can significantly impact your budget and your home. However, roof replacement is necessary if your roof has deteriorated over time, and you notice the signs of aesthetic or structural damage or have a leaky roof.
If you are thinking about replacing your old roof and are looking for someone who specializes in roofing replacements, Dunsmore Exteriors can help you. We have over 15 years of experience in the roofing industry, and we can take care of any roofing problem you may have.
No matter if you want to replace your roof, or you just want to repair it, we are ready to assist you!
Benefits of Roof Replacement
Roof replacement is a major home improvement project, and many homeowners find this roofing project overwhelming. We know that it is not easy to make this decision as the average costs of roof replacement can be high.
The exact roof replacement cost will depend on the roofing square, types of roofing material used – whether you want a metal roof, asphalt shingle roof, slate or cedar roof shingles, wood shingles, and additional roofing services needed. Keep in mind that investing your money in a new roof is completely worth it overall.
Before replacing your roof, you have some decisions to make – which type of roofing material to choose, whether to replace the entire roof or to apply a new layer of shingles (complete roof replacement is a better decision), and which roofing company to hire to get the job done.
Installing a new roof has numerous benefits, including:
- Increased property value – if you decide to sell your house at some point, its market value will be higher if the roof is new. Potential buyers are ready to spend more money on a house that has a new roof.
- Enhanced curb appeal – replacing your old roof with a new one will have a positive impact on your home’s curb appeal.
- Improved energy efficiency – old roofs are prone to air leakage, and as a result, your HVAC systems need to work harder to keep the temperature at the optimal level, which results in increased energy bills. On the other hand, you won’t need to worry about something like this with a new roof.
- More light – if you decide to replace your old roof, you can install skylights or roof windows, which will bring more light into your home.
- Innovative technology – new roof technology is much more advanced compared to the technology that was used decades ago. Innovative technology comes with improved features and green options.
- Peace of mind – when you decide to install a new roof, you can rest assured you won’t face any problems for many years to come.
Why Choose Dunsmore Exteriors?
Dunsmore Exteriors are not your regular Carroll County roofing contractors. We provide full roofing services to residents of Carroll Country and the surrounding area, and we strive to ensure 100% customer satisfaction.
Here is what sets us apart from our competition:
- We are a small family-operated company, and we strive to make our clients happy.
- We aren’t just selling the roof – we are selling our name and creating business relationships.
- We know the local community very well.
- We have more than 15 years of experience in the roofing field.
- We have a fast turnaround time, and your roof will be completed quickly.
- We never leave a mess behind.
- We never ask for money upfront.
- We offer free roof repair and replacement estimates, without any obligations.
- Our office line is available 24/7.
Hiring Roofing Contractors in Carroll County
Carroll Country is a county located in Maryland, and it has a population of more than 167,000 residents. It is one of the best places to live in MD, and in this county, most residents own their homes. Carroll County is an excellent place for families, especially because of the highly rated public schools. It has a lot of parks, restaurants, beautiful backroads, and nice neighborhoods. People living there are very friendly, and they tend to be on the conservative side.
If you are a homeowner living in Carroll County, Columbia, Glenelg, or Howard County, facing some minor or major roofing problems, and you are looking for a roofing professional, we are here to help you. No matter what type of roofing problem you have, we will take care of it quickly and efficiently without leaving any mess behind. Contact us as soon as today for a free roof inspection!
Schedule your estimate
Once you’ve requested your estimate, we will call you to confirm a date and time and answer any questions you may have.