If you notice that your roof is deteriorating, you need to do something about it sooner rather than later. Roofing problems are bound to appear at some point, and the most common ones include missing shingles, roof leaks, and weather damage. In some cases, hiring contractors to repair your roof is enough, while in others, a complete roof replacement is necessary, especially if your roof is near the end of its lifespan.
Dunsmore Exteriors are roofing repair and replacement experts with more than 15 years of experience in the industry. No matter if you are dealing with storm damage, missing shingles, a leaking roof, or similar, our team of dedicated professionals is ready to help you!
Benefits of Roof Replacement
It is never easy to opt for a complete roof replacement since it is a major home improvement project that can often be overwhelming. Replacing your roof can have a huge impact on your budget, and it can take a lot of time. However, it is a smart decision in the long run that comes with many benefits, including:
- A new roof will have a positive impact on the curb appeal of your home. More people will notice your house if it has a new roof, which is especially important if you are thinking about selling it at some point.
- Replacing your current roof will also increase the value of your home. You will be able to sell your house at a higher price if the roof is new.
- With a new roof, the energy efficiency of your home will improve. Old roofs often leak air, even when there are no visible signs of deterioration, and as a consequence, HVAC systems need to work harder to keep the indoor temperature at the desired level. On the other hand, if the roof is new, HVAC systems work more efficiently, which lowers monthly energy bills.
- If your old roof has some severe issues, the longer you wait to replace it, the more dangerous it can become. Your old roof may even collapse, or cause a part of your house to become unstable. On the other hand, a new roof will make your house completely safe.
- The technology of a new roof is significantly ahead of a roof that was put on decades ago.
- New roofs can help prevent some health hazards, including mildew and mold.
Why Choose Dunsmore Exteriors?
Here is why you should choose us as your roofing contractors:
- We are a small family-operated company that focuses on creating long-lasting relationships with clients. When you work with us, you work directly with the owner.
- We have more than 15 years of experience in the roofing industry, and we know how to handle any problem you may have.
- Our turnaround time is fast. Our team of dedicated experts will ensure your roof replacement/repair is finished quickly and efficiently.
- We provide free estimates with no obligations. With us, you will know how much a particular roofing project will cost you in advance.
- We never ask for money upfront.
- We strive to develop good communication with our clients, and our office line is available 24/7.
- There’s no need to worry about cleaning after us since we won’t leave any mess behind.
Hiring Roofing Contractors in Glenelg
Glenelg is an incorporated community located in Howard County, MD, and it has a population of around 2,300 residents. It offers a suburban feel, and it is an excellent place for families.
If you are looking to hire roofing contractors in Glenelg, Elkridge, Sykesville, or Carroll County, Dunsmore Exteriors are ready to help you! Give us a call as soon as today, and we will answer all your questions!
Schedule your estimate
Once you’ve requested your estimate, we will call you to confirm a date and time and answer any questions you may have.