If your roof is near the end of its useful life cycle, or if it has been damaged by wind or heavy rain, you may need to repair or replace your existing roof with a new one. You may require a roof inspection to determine the condition of your roof.
Dunsmore Exteriors Roofing are roof replacement experts with more than 15 years of roofing experience, and we are here to assist you. Whether you are dealing with a roof leak or storm damage, our reliable team of roofing professionals can help you.
Benefits of Roof Replacement
We understand that roof replacement is a huge decision for a homeowner or a business owner, and that it has an enormous impact on your budget. However, your roof is the most important part of your home or commercial building, and you shouldn’t delay the roofing projects if necessary. (Especially when we offer financing options and will work directly with your insurance company.)
No matter if you are in need of residential or commercial roofing services, you should never look at your roof as a cost but as an investment. Of course, this investment, like every other, has its benefits. Some of the most significant benefits of installing a new roof include:
- Increased property value – If you plan to sell your home in the future, a new roof drastically increases its price.
- Enhanced curb appeal of your home – If you have an issue with missing, curled, and cracked shingles, this can easily disrupt your home’s overall curb appeal, which can also affect its price if you are thinking about selling. A new roof will solve this issue.
- More light in the house – Your new roof could also have windows or a skylight installed, bringing more light into your attic or home.
- Improved energy efficiency – With a new roof, your HVAC will work more efficiently, saving money on your monthly energy bills.
- Safety – New roofs help to prevent mold and mildew, which are potential health hazards.
- Improved roofing technology – Since roofs last a very long time, the technology of a new roof is several generations ahead of roofs built in the early 1980s.
- Stress-Reduction – With a new roof, you know that your home is dry, warm, and safe. You don’t have to worry about any hidden roof leaks or other problems that might have gone unnoticed. Simply put, you will enjoy complete peace of mind.
Why Choose Dunsmore Exteriors?
Dunsmore Exteriors are not your regular roofing contractors. We go above and beyond to ensure customer satisfaction, and we let our reputation and numerous customer reviews speak for themselves.
No matter the types of roofing materials you prefer – asphalt shingles, cedar, slate, or metal roofing, you can count on us to get the job done right.
If you are looking for a reliable roofing contractor for emergency roof repair, roof inspection, or complete roof replacement, you should look no further than us.
Here are some of the most significant benefits of choosing us:
- Small business – We are a small family-operated company, and when you are working with us, you are working directly with the owner.
- Local business – We are from Marriottsville, MD, and we understand our neighborhood and the surrounding area very well. We know the most common roofing issues in Howard County and how to address them quickly and efficiently. When it comes to roof replacement, we have in mind the local weather conditions and know how to make the best recommendations to optimize your roof’s life expectancy.
- Experienced roofer – We have over 15 years of experience in the roofing industry, focusing on residential roofing services. No mess left behind – When working with us, you don’t have to worry about cleaning after us. We will take care of everything and leave the area pristine clean.
- The roof is completed quickly – We are very dedicated to our work, and we will ensure your roof repair or roof replacement is finished as quickly as possible.
- No money upfront – We never ask for your money upfront. Since we take pride in our work, we prefer getting paid after you see for yourself what we have done.
- Free estimate with no obligations – We understand that roof repair and roof replacement may be costly and not fit your budget at the moment. To help you make the best decision, we provide free advice and free estimates on the roofing job that should be completed.
- We care about our customers and our reputation – It’s simple. As a small business, our focus is not on selling the roof. We are selling our name and excellent customer service and workmanship.
Hiring Roofing Contractors in Howard County
Howard County is located in Maryland, with a population of over 315,000 residents. Most of the residents own their own homes. Overall, the community is very diverse, and the county is very attractive to young professionals, couples, single people, and families. The county is considered among the best places to live in the US.
Howard County lies in the humid subtropical climate zone. This means that summers are hot and humid, while winters range from cold to mild. Annual rainfall is about 45 inches. There is a lot of opportunity for roof damage from wind, snow, and rain with this climate. If your roof is not in good condition during the summer, your energy bills can skyrocket quickly.
How is your roof holding up? If you are a homeowner in Howard County, Ellicott City, Glenelg, or Westminster, and you are looking for a professional roofing company, Dunsmore Exteriors can assist you and give you an honest assessment. Contact us today for a free roof replacement estimate!
Schedule your estimate
Once you’ve requested your estimate, we will call you to confirm a date and time and answer any questions you may have.