No matter how much care you take of your roof, if your roof is nearing its life expectancy, it will undoubtedly have some signs of deterioration or more extensive problems like roof leaks. The right way to approach an aging roof is roof replacement. Sure, you can do some repairs, but you are only delaying the inevitable. And when all those repairs sum up, a roof replacement will probably be more cost-effective.
If you require residential roofing services, Dunsmore Exteriors Roofing are here to help you. We are roofing contractors with over 15 years of experience, and we have served numerous satisfied customers in Sykesville and the surrounding area.
Benefits of Roof Replacement
Table of Contents
If you are in doubt whether or not to replace your old roof, you should keep in mind the numerous benefits you will with a new roof.
Overall, a new roof is one of the most important investments you’ll make to your home. With a new roof, your house will not only stay dry when it snows and rains, but it will also insulate and protect your entire family for many years to come. Lastly, it will drastically increase your property’s resale value.
- Let’s take a closer look at some of the benefits of roof replacement:
- Increase your home’s resale value and enjoy a high return on investment that can range up to 70%.
- Improve the curb appeal of your home. Experienced realtors estimate that a new roof increases your home’s curb appeal to up to 40%.
- Optimize energy efficiency in your home and decrease your monthly energy bills.
- Enjoy a home that is 100% dry, safe, and warm.
- Enjoy peace of mind with a lengthy manufacturer’s warranty that can last from 15 to 30 years, depending on the materials you choose
Why Choose Dunsmore Exteriors?
If your Sykesville roof has sustained roof leaks, storm, wind, or hail damage, we are here to help. Dunsmore Exteriors are not your regular roofing contractors, and with over 15 years of experience in residential roofing, you can be 100% sure we can handle any roofing issue we come across.Here is what makes us different than other contractors:
- We are a local company – There are many benefits of hiring a local company. Since we live in the area, we can respond quickly to your calls. We know the area perfectly, therefore consider the local weather and know the best roofing materials to use and how to optimize your roof’s life span and performance. Also, we have local building laws and regulations at our fingertips.
- Work directly with the owner – We are a small family-operated business, which means the owner himself is 100% involved in every roofing project. We care about proper communication, and we will always gladly answer your questions.
- Fast turn-around time – We do our best to ensure every roofing job is completed as soon as possible, no matter how complicated. We also respond fast in case of emergencies.
- No money upfront – We never ask for your money in advance. In fact, we do quite the opposite and provide our customers with free roof replacement estimates.
- 15-year labor warranty – Enjoy a 15-year labor warranty for roof replacements. Roof repairs have contingent warranties on a case by case basis.
Hiring Roofing Contractors in Sykesville
Sykesville is a small town located in Carroll County, Maryland. The city currently has around 5,000 residents. Due to its interesting community, vibrant art and food scene, and excellent public parks, it was named by BudgetTravel, the Coolest Small Town in America.
Here, most of the residents own their homes, and the city offers its residents an overall dense suburban feel. According to Niche’s website, this small town is considered one of the best places to live in Maryland.
If you are a homeowner in Sykesville, Woodbine, Howard County, or Carroll County and you are looking for an experienced roofing contractor, Dunsmore Exteriors is here to assist you. Contact us today to get a free roof replacement estimate!
What Our Customers Are Saying
Ellicott City, MD
New Windsor, MD